United States Water Fitness Association
The United States Water Fitness Association is a National Non-Profit Educational Organization committed to excellence in educating and promoting Aquatics, including Water Exercise.
Purpose of the Internship
The internship is designed to provide the candidate:
- The opportunity to test classroom theories and techniques.
- The opportunity to evaluate the choice of profession.
- A challenge and a stimulus to learn.
- Assessment of strengths and weaknesses in professional preparation.
- Entry into the workforce as a natural part of the academic process.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will:
- Assume responsibility for a major project based on the candidate’s strengths and the organization’s needs.
- Accept responsibility for minor projects that provide hands-on learning experiences.
- Plan, organize, and create new program ideas that will enhance existing programs.
- Assist in the execution of day to day operations/services.
- Learn agency’s proper procedures for office management, phone etiquette, record keeping, and various paperwork.
How To Apply: Vist the USWFA website, http://www.uswfa.com/