Certification Programs are designed to meet the needs of coaches, fitness leaders, administrators and managers in achieving their desired career goals. The Academy’s Certification programs provide students with a strong foundation of skills and knowledge required for succeeding in the respective disciplines. The Academy has developed sport-specific certification programs for online and onsite delivery. Each certification program consists of six courses worth 4 CEUs per course. All courses are online. Certification is available in the following disciplines:
The following considerations must be fulfilled:
- Successful completion of all six courses is required;
- A final grade of 70% or higher in each course is required;
- Courses may be repeated if a final score of 70% is not achieved;
- Transfer of credit from other institutions is allowed but courses must be similar in content to Academy certification courses (limit two courses);
- Cost of each course is $150.