Cost Per Course
$150 – Plus textbooks and shipping (This rate is for Continuing Education courses only. For academic credit course tuition, click here).
Overview of Courses
• 16 weeks to complete each course from registration date
• Each course is worth 4 CEUs
• Choose from any course in our CE Catalog
• Exception: CEB 205 Shaolin Kung Fu; $200
• Three courses – pay as you go; each course $150 plus textbooks and shipping/handling.
• An academic certificate will be tendered, once earned. It will also be recorded on student’s transcript.
• Six courses – pay as you go; each course $150 plus textbooks and shipping/handling.
• An academic certification will be tendered, once earned. It will also be recorded on student’s transcript.
Continuing Education Sports Diploma
• Prerequisite Certification in either Sports Management or Sports Coaching of which include six courses
• Admission Fee: $100
• Two courses from the Continuing Education Sports Diploma list. $150 per course plus textbooks and shipping/handling.
• A Mentorship of 200 contact hours with 10 page paper. The mentorship fee is $1,000.
• An Academic Continuing Education diploma will then be tendered, once earned. Also it will be recorded on student’s transcript.
NFHS – National Federation of High Schools; $75 per course to record CEUs, 2 CEUs
NSCA – National Strength and Conditioning Association; $150 per course, 4 CEUs
NSCAA – National Soccer Coaches Association of America; $187.50 per course to record 5 CEUs
NWCA – National Wrestling Coaches Association; varies, $37.50 per CEU
Official Transcripts; $10 per transcript
Course Substitution Fee; $150 per course