[heading]Congratulations on taking that next step toward building your sports career![/heading]
Thank you for your interest in the United States Sports Academy’s Master of Sports Science (M.S.S.) degree. As a graduate of the M.S.S. program you can take advantage of career opportunities in these areas:
- Sports Coaching
- Sports Health and Fitness
- Sports Management
- Sports Studies
- Recreation Management
The Academy offers a 33 semester hour program leading to a M.S.S. degree. Students may also pursue a combination of any of the master’s degree areas leading to a dual major, for a total of 42 to 45 semester hours depending upon the area of study. Academy courses are offered online and in a rolling-registration environment so students can conveniently apply, enroll, and begin to take courses at any time and from anywhere; no need to rearrange your busy schedule to earn your degree. The Academy’s tuition is competitive and all course materials (textbooks and/or e-textbooks) and testing services are conveniently included in your tuition and fees resulting in significant savings to students.
So, how can you get started? A summary of the graduate admissions requirements are below, but more detailed information about each of these can be found here.
- Your application and application fee.
- Three recommendation forms and the FERPA Release.
- You must prepare a written personal statement presenting (in narrative form) an autobiography, career plans, and expected goals for pursuing the M.S.S. at the Academy. Send this as an attachment to an email to email@example.com.
- We will need official transcripts from every college and university that you have attended sent to us, regardless of the number of classes taken, and whether a degree was earned or not. They can be sent electronically from your school(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org or they can be mailed to:
United States Sports Academy
ATTN: Admissions – Transcripts
One Academy Drive
Daphne, AL 36526-7055
- A jpeg-formatted color head and shoulders picture for your student ID sent as an attachment to an email to email@example.com.
If you are planning on using financial aid, make sure to complete your FAFSA and list the Academy as the recipient by using code 021706 on the form. If you have any questions about financial aid, veteran’s benefits, or tuition assistance, ask our friendly financial aid officers at firstname.lastname@example.org. Scholarship information is available to determine if you qualify for FREE money!
For further assistance, please contact Admissions by calling toll free (800) 223-2668 or by email at email@example.com.
[button open_new_tab=”true” color=”Accent-Color” size=”large” url=”https://ussa.edu/admissions/financial-aid/” text=”Financial Aid”]
[button open_new_tab=”true” color=”Accent-Color” size=”large” url=”https://ussa.edu/admissions/inquire/” text=”Request Info”]
• Our students are part of a global sports community with members in all 50 U.S states and 14 other countries.
•The United States Sports Academy accepts students regardless ofrace, religion, age, gender, disability or national origin.