Your military service has earned you several education benefits. In fact, many veterans are able to use both their employer provided tuition assistance and the GI Bill®. The United States Sports Academy is classified as an institution of higher learning and has rolling admissions and rolling enrollment dates.
To learn more about GI Bill® benefits, select the appropriate chapter from the right-hand navigation.
Federal VA Education Benefits:
For veterans or dependents of disabled veterans, apply online at www.vets.gov or ebenefits.va.gov
- Chapter 30: Montgomery GI Bill®️ (MGIB-AD)
- Chapter 31: Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment (VR&E)
- Chapter 33: Post 9/11
- Chapter 35: Dependents Education Assistance (DEA)
- Chapter 1606: Montgomery GI Bill®️-Select Reserve (MGIB-SR)
- Members of the Select Reserves and National Guard who enlisted, re-enlisted or exhausted his/her enlistment period of six years after 1 July 1985 may be eligible for this program
|Application for Education Benefits
|Change of Place of Training
|Dependents Application for Educational Benefits
|Request for Change of Program or Place of Training
|Application for Family Member to Use Benefits
If you are still having trouble, you can contact us at email@example.com.