3.1.4. Transient Student Status
This is a special category given to a student who wishes to attend an institution other than the home institution on a temporary basis. The following conditions apply:
- The student must adhere to the home institution’s policy for transient student status. This policy must be consistent with the policies of the statewide Articulation and General Studies Program.
- The student must present written evidence of advisement from the home institution that identifies the recommended courses the student is advised to take while on transient status. In the advisement process, in order to facilitate articulation of credit, these courses should be approved for transfer back to the home institution.
3.1.5. Concurrent Enrollment
This is a special category given to a student enrolled at two institutions simultaneously. The following conditions apply:
- The student must declare a home institution.
- The student must adhere to the home institution’s policy on concurrent enrollment status.
- The home institution’s policy must be consistent with the policies of the statewide Articulation and General Studies Program.
Current Articulation Agreements
|Air University (AU_ABC)|
|Andrew College||501 College Street||Cuthbert||GA||39840|
|City College of San Francisco|
|Coastal Alabama Community College|
|Columbia Southern University||21982 University Lane||Orange Beach||AL||36561|
|East Mississippi Community College||1512 Kemper Street||Scooba||MS||39358|
|Eastern Iowa Community Colleges|
|Finger Lakes Community College||3325 Marvin Sands Dr||Canandaigua||NY||14424|
|Hagerstown Community College|
|Herkimer County Community College||100 Reservoir Road||Herkimer||NY||13350|
|Hillsborough Community College|
|Hudson Valley Community College|
|Jamestown Community College||525 Falconer Street||Jamestown||NY||14701|
|Monroe Community College||1000 E Henrietta Road||Rochester||NY||14623|
|North Country Community College||23 Santanoni Avenue||Saranac Lake||NY||12983|
|Ocean County community College|
|Santa Fe Community College|
|Stillman College||3601 Stillman Blvd||Tuscaloosa||AL||35401|
|SUNY Broome Community College|