The United States Sports Academy (USSA) is an independent, non-profit, accredited, special mission sports university. USSA is an all online university specializing in degrees in the field of sport. We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated Admissions Counselor to join our team.
· Recruit students and meet enrollment goals for our Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral degree programs.
· Use various avenues of communication to reach prospective students including email, phone, text messaging and campus visits
· Collect, review and analyze admissions documents for students seeking enrollment.
· Provide reporting on recruitment activities.
· Provide accurate information regarding university programs and catalogs to all prospects, applicants, students and alumni.
· Work closely with financial aid advisors, registrar, billing and program chairs.
· Assist in preparation and administration of overall recruitment, marketing and admissions planning.
· Maintain confidential treatment of student records and files per FERPA requirements.
· Prepare booth displays and travel as needed to college campuses for direct contact with prospective students and administrators.
· Ability to recruit students and meet enrollment goals required
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
· Experience working in a university setting preferred
· Sales experience preferred
· Sports background preferred
· BCBS Platinum Health Insurance
· Dental and Vision Insurance
· 403B Retirement Plan
· Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
· Life and Long/Short Term Disability
· Free Tuition for qualified employees
The United States Sports Academy is an equal opportunity employer and accepts employees regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability or genetic information.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Based upon experience – starting at $35,000.00
Please email cover letters and resumes to email@example.com