Summary of Duties:
Operate multi-line phone system and perform receptionist duties in a fast paced environment. Provide data entry and general clerical support for the Department of Operations and other divisions as needed.
Essential Job Functions:
- Answer and route telephone communications in an efficient, professional, and courteous manner.
- Greet and direct all incoming visitors.
- Assist with the preparation and packaging of bulk mailings.
- Perform data entry tasks and produce correspondence for various departments as assigned.
- Coordinate all building art tours with the Director of Communications
- Conduct product and price research on the internet for items such as office supplies.
- Disseminate general Academy information.
- Separate and distribute mail according to department.
- Assist with office supply inventory and end of month reports.
- Update the Academy clip book as needed.
- Make printer/copier service calls as needed.
- Additional duties as assigned by the President or his designee to meet the needs of the institution.
Education and Experience:
High School graduate, some college preferred. One or more years of multi-line phone system and receptionist experience highly preferred. Excellent grammar, spelling, verbal and organizational skills required. Ability to multitask, perform data entry, and proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel is necessary.
Physical Requirements for Essential Job Functions:
- Must be able to move consistently throughout the workday.
- Must be able to reach, bend, and/or stoop intermittently throughout the work day.
- Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
United States Sports Academy offers competitive benefit package.