How to Register for a Course:
- Under the “Student Services” tab, click on “Course Registration.
- Then click on the “Review Your Data” button.
- In the window the appears , be sure each of the three sections is updated with your current information. To update a section, click on the “Update” button next to that section.
- Once all your information is updated, click on the “Info Is Correct –Continue” button. You will then be routed to the Course Registration page.
- On the Course Registration page, click on the “Add Courses”.
- Select the course(s) you would like to register from the list and then click the “Register” button.
- To make a payment or review a summary of charges, click on “Estimated Tuition Worksheet” under the “Financials” tab.
- Once your payment and academic status are reviewed, you will be placed into the course(s). Your course materials will automatically be sent to you, either through mail or electronically. (You will receive an email from our Registrar alerting you when this happens.)