Earn your sports degree at the Academy:
- We know sports: No one knows more about sport education than we do. More than 70% of our courses are taught by doctoral degree holding department chairs.
- We care about you: With our 4:1 student-faculty ratio at every degree level, you’ll benefit from an unparalleled educational experience.
- We won’t break your budget: Our reasonable tuition and minimal fees can fit your budget. Ask about financial aid for qualified students.
- We want you to succeed: Our 100% online and asynchronous courses allow you to study from any place at any time on your schedule.
- Our graduates make a difference: Our diverse network of graduates includes coaches, managers, educators, athletic directors, administrators, entrepreneurs, healthcare providers, researchers and professionals at every level all over the world.
Read more about the Academy’s exciting sport education programs:
- All courses are available online for degree-seeking and non-degree-seeking students so students can complete their studies at any time and any place.
- Our students are part of a global sports community with members in all 50 U.S states and 14 other countries.
- The United States Sports Academy accepts students regardless ofrace, religion, age, gender, disability or national origin.
Read what our students have to say:
“It made sense to pursue my degree at the Academy because a lot of sports is about accounting, budgeting, marketing and sponsorships and that’s what the Academy has taught me. The Academy helped me achieve an understanding of what modern student-athletes go through and prepared me to be a better coach.” – LaTanya, Bachelor of Sports Science degree alumnus
“The faculty at the Academy are fantastic and are very knowledgeable about sports. Whenever I have a question they are always quick to get back in touch with me. The faculty are there when you need them and give you one-on-one personal attention.” – Jillian, Master of Sport Science degree student
“My goal is to have a career in sport. The mentorship program at the United States Sports Academy provides students with the opportunity to network with sports professionals as well as gain hands-on training. Many students have gone on to work with their mentors after graduation.” – Taffy, Doctor of Education in Sports Management degree student