Military | Military Tuition Assistance | Navy
Tuition Assistance (TA) is available to all eligible Naval officers, enlisted active duty and Reservists on continuous active duty. Tuition Assistance will cover 100 percent of tuition and fees up to the maximum amount of:
$250 per semester credit hour; up to $4,000 per fiscal year (16 semester hours or 24 quarter hours)
Additional funding above the $4000 fiscal year cap may be requested, not to exceed $4500 per fiscal year
- Must remain on active duty for the entire length of the courses approved.
- Attend an accredited institution recognized by the Department of Education.
- Receive counseling from a Navy college office
- Provide all grades from previously funded TA courses. Any course in which the student received an ‘F’ or ‘W’ must be reimbursed.
- Officers must remain on active duty for at least two years after completion of their last TA approved course.
Applying for Navy Tuition Assistance
Sailors must apply for TA through the WebTA Portal at:
Please insure that you provide accurate fee information.
Follow all directions listed on the TA application.