Doctor of Education in Sports Management
Kick your career into high gear with our sports management doctoral program.
Whether you just completed your master’s degree in sports management and are thirsting to learn more or you are already working in the sports management field, a Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) in Sports Management from the United States Sports Academy is your ticket to advancement.
The Academy’s sports management doctoral program is specifically designed to meet the needs of recent master’s degree earners and working professionals who aspire to be leaders in the sports industry. Our doctoral degree in sports management enhances your skills and provides you with the technical knowledge necessary to succeed in the competitive world of sports professions.
Our sports management doctoral program educates and informs tomorrow’s sports management thought leaders.
Strategize a play to reach the pinnacle of your career!
The Academy’s sports management programs are designed to augment your previous educational experience. Our doctor of sports management program unveils and cutting-edge industry concepts. Created and presented by industry experts, the Academy’s doctoral degree in sports management is:
- Entirely online. We support a personal and professional life balance. You can complete 100% of online, at the time and place most convenient for you.
- Meeting the highest standards. The Academy’s sports management doctoral program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), an organization that accredits educational programs around the world that focus on teaching excellence in business.
- Highly personal. You will have access to a customized educational experience from some of the world’s brightest minds in the sports field. Our online doctoral degree in sports management encourages one-on-one faculty to student interaction. More than 95% of our students say they would recommend the Academy’s sports science programs to others.
Amplify your success with a doctoral degree in sports management.
Whether you’ve gained experience through internships while earning your master’s or you are already an industry insider, you know how stimulating working in sports management can be.
The Academy’s sports management doctoral program will elevate your career. Potential areas in professional, Olympic, collegiate, interscholastic, and recreational settings include:
- Sports education
- Sports research
- Sports agency
- Player personnel
- Business operations
- Media, public relations, and communications
- Front-end management
- Community relations
This segment first aired on the “Studio 10” program on WALA Fox 10 in Mobile, Ala. July 2021.
Focused on the key sports industry areas
that will help you excel.
The Academy’s sports management doctoral program emphasizes the disciplines that are most in demand in the field. Courses for our sports management doctoral program provide comprehensive instruction across the sports management spectrum.
Ed.D. in Sports Management emphasis Areas
- Sports Coaching
- Sports Exercise Science
- Sports Theory
- Sports Medicine (for those already licensed/certified)
A degree in sports management from the Academy is within your reach.
By enabling you to earn your doctoral degree in sports management entirely online, the Academy strives to ensure our sports management doctoral program is attainable.
And, since we understand that doctoral candidates are often working professionals, to help you, financial assistance is available to those that qualify. We also proudly support veterans and active military members with special rates.
The Academy is the MVP for all sports science degrees.
The academy’s sports management doctoral program is the pinnacle of training but, if you want to explore other graduate options in the sports industry, we offer numerous master degree programs as well. Our extensive choices include: